Top 10 Free Social Media Ebooks For Business
With many businesses they know that they should use social media for marketing. So they create a Facebook page and a Twitter profile they get a few likes and follows but they don’t what to do next. If your business uses Facebook or Twitter and aren’t active on them then this will turn potential customers away, it’s like having a shop window with nothing to display.
So to help your business out on its social media adventure I’ve found the ten best social media ebooks for business, that I’ve personally read and tested out on my blog and have seen some great success and still are seeing it. These ebooks will help you to learn everything you need to know to market your business with social media without paying a ton of money for a “social media guru or expert”.
The list is in no particular order:
- Twitter for small businesses by Twitter
- How to use Pinterest for business by HubSpot
- How to transform your small business with social media by Radian6
- Rockstar personal branding by Rockable Press
- Tumblr Tutorial for brands by eModeration
- Guide to new Facebook business page timelines by HubSpot
- How to craft a successful social media content marketing plan by Radian6
- Getting the competitive edge with social media by Radian6
- When social media bites back by eModeration
- How to use Google+ for business by HubSpot
My favourite is number 3 Rockstar personal branding as it helps me find an audience and ways to engage with them.
Comment below your favourite
Featured image credit goes to National GeographicGoogle+