How to make money on Pinterest
If you’re like me someone that pins everyday then you can earn yourself some money just by pinning. This simple guide will tell you exactly how to make money on Pinterest without any hard work or money up front, I’ve tested and made some money by using the method below. I Hope that you also can make some extra money from pinning.
Guide to making money on Pinterest
1. Sign up to Pinbooster by using your email, Facebook or Twitter login
2. Set your price per pin
3.You’ll receive an email when an advertiser has offered you a pin
4. Either accpect or reject their pin
5. Pin the advertisers pin but don’t edit the description otherwise you won’t get paid
6. Your pin will get verified within the hour
7. The money will be added to your account
8. When your account reaches $100/£63 you can cash out on your earnings.
This is the easiest way to earn money on Pinterest but it will take a long time to cash your earnings. As the website is very new there aren’t many advertisers on it, so I would suggest using the link shortner Ad.fly in addition to Pinbooster. Just sign up for a free account as a publisher on Ad.fly. Once you’ve singed up you’re ready to earn some money, when you’re about to pin check out where the image came from, copy the URL and paste it in your Ad.fly and click shorten. Now when you pin include the Ad.fly link you’ve just created in the pin description.